1. Your Data
- We respect the privacy of our Account holders and the privacy of their client and users data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the Datafield Site are governed by our Terms of Service. Although Information Technologies Services owns the data storage, databases and the Datafield Site, you retain all rights to your data.We will also not utilize your data in our databases to compete with you, market to your clients, advertise to, or contact them for any other means of profit.
2. What We Collect
- We collect the e-mail addresses and certain personally identifiable information of those who communicate with us via e-mail or register with us to open an “Account”. We also collect certain aggregate information regarding which pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the users (such as any surveys Information Technologies Services might conduct and/or site registrations).
- When you register on the Datafield Site we ask for the following information: your name and email address, billing address and credit card information. Those who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a name, billing address or credit card, only email information. Users of the Datafield Site also have the option to provide additional specific information to further personalize their Account.
- When you submit information, you are transferring such information into the United States and you here by consent to such transfer.
- Information Technologies Services may also collect and analyze from visitors and users certain information regarding the use of the Datafield Site and services available therein. Information collected may include but is not limited to web site traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser and operating system, etc.
3. Use of information
- The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- if it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law; or
4. Safe Harbor
5. Privacy Complaints by European Union Citizens
- Information Technologies Services commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. You can contact Information Technologies Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to complain.
- Information Technologies Services has implemented processes intended to protect user information and maintain security of data. Each Account holder is assigned a unique user name and password, which is required to access their Account. It is each user’s responsibility to protect the security of his or her login information. We have attempted to protect the Information Technologies Services’s servers by locating them areas with security procedures, using of firewalls and implementing other generally available security technologies such as encryption of passwords.
- Data transfert – Your files are sent between Datafield’s desktop clients and our servers and between Datafield’s mobile application and our servers over a secure channel using 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, the standard for secure Internet network connections.
- These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data, but NO GUARANTY CAN BE MADE THAT YOUR INFORMATION AND DATA WILL BE SECURE FROM INTRUSIONS AND UNAUTHORIZED RELEASE TO THIRD PARTIES.
8. Cancellation or Termination of the Account
- If you choose to cancel your Account and leave the Datafield Service or your Account is terminated because of your breach of the Terms of Service, please be aware that Information Technologies Services may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database. We will make reasonable commercial efforts to delete your information as soon as reasonably practical.
9. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- As a business service, Information Technologies Services does not target its offerings toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age.
10. Accessing and Updating Personal Information
- When you use the Datafield Site, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may update your Account information by logging into your Account. When requests come to Information Technologies Services with regard to personal information, we ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
11. Changes to this Policy
- Information Technologies Services may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by posting a prominent notice on the Datafield Site and possibly sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Account. We do not intend to reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent, and we expect most such changes will be minor.
11. Changes to this Policy