Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service are a contract between you and Information Technology Services Ltd, a company with its principle place of business at 308 Des Vœux Road, Central, Hong Kong (“Information Technology Services Ltd”). Information Technology Services Ltd operates www.Data-field.com (“Datafield Site”) and the form document generation, collection and storage services therein (collectively the “Service”). By using the Datafield Site and any services accessible from the Datafield Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- If you do not agree to these Terms of Service or any part thereof, your only remedy is to not use the Datafield Site or the Service. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE DATAFIELD SITE, AND ANY ACCOUNT THAT YOU MAY HAVE CREATED AS PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO USE THE DATAFIELD SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2. Your Account
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free Account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. License Grants & Restrictions
- Information Technology Services Ltd hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access and use the Datafield Site, solely with supported browsers through the Internet for your own internal purposes, subject to the Terms of Service. You may not permit the Datafield Site to be used by or for the benefit of unauthorized third parties. Nothing in the Terms of Service shall be construed to grant you any right to transfer or assign rights to access or use the Datafield Site. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Information Technology Services Ltd and its licensors. You shall not (i) modify or make derivative works based upon the Datafield Site; (ii) reverse engineer or access the Datafield Site in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar features, functions or graphics of the Datafield Site, or (c) copy any features, functions or graphics of the Datafield Site. You further acknowledge and agree that, as between the parties, Information Technology Services Ltd owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Datafield Site, including all intellectual property rights therein.
4. Your Responsibilities
- You are responsible for all activity occurring under your accounts and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations relating to your use of the Datafield Site, including those related to the protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You shall: (i) notify Data-field.com immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security; and (ii) report to Data-field.com immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of Content that is known or suspected by you.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Datafield Site, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, smartphone, server, software, Internet browsers operating system, networking, web servers, long distance and local telephone service, but excluding the Datafield Site itself (collectively, “Equipment”). You shall be responsible for ensuring that such Equipment is compatible with the Datafield Site. You shall also be responsible for the use, and maintaining the security, of the Equipment.
5. Impermissible Acts
- As a condition to your use of the Datafield Site, you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, invades another’s privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- phish, collect, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any login data and/or passwords for other web sites, software or services;
- phish, collect, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Datafield Site;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “spider” or “screen scrape” any web pages contained in the Datafield Site;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software used to provide the Datafield Site;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy or exploit any other portion of the Datafield Site, without the express written permission of Information Technology Services Ltd;
- interfere with or disrupt the Datafield Site, or any servers or networks connected to the Datafield Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Datafield Site;
- obtain, collect, store or modify the personal information about other users;
- modify, adapt or hack the Datafield Site or falsely imply that some other site is associated with the Datafield Site or Information Technology Services Ltd; or
- use the Datafield Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Datafield Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Information Technology Services Ltd will indemnify all paying accounts against and hold them harmless from: (a) any claim by a third party that any part of the Datafield Site or its use, manufacture, sale, distribution, or reproduction infringes or misappropriates any copyrights, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property; (b) any claim by a third party that this Terms of Service is in conflict, violation or breach of or with any contract, assignment, license, sublicense, security interest, or other obligation to which Information Technology Services Ltd is a party or has knowledge; (c) any claim relating to any past, present or future use, licensing, sublicensing, distribution, marketing, disclosure or commercialization of any part of the Datafield Site by Information Technology Services Ltd; and (d) any litigation, arbitration, judgments, awards, attorneys’ fees, liabilities, settlements, damages, losses and expenses relating to or arising from (a), (b) or (c) above.
- In the course of using the Datafield Site, you may provide Information Technology Services Ltd with feedback, including but not limited to suggestions, observations, errors, problems, and defects regarding the Datafield Site (collectively “Feedback”). You hereby grant Information Technology Services Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, copy, modify, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such Feedback.
8. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts which provide a limited access to the Service are not required to provide a credit card number. The Datafield Site is billed in advance on a monthly basis in accordance with our pricing schedule and all payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- We offer you one free month for any subscription to a Paid account. After signing up for a paying account and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. An upgrade from the free account to any paying account will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month 30 days upon upgrading. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged monthly the new rate.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You agree to pay for any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Service and payments made by you herein.
- DOWNGRADING YOUR DATAFIELD SITE MAY CAUSE THE LOSS OF CONTENT, FEATURES, OR CAPACITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH LOSS.
9. Violation of these Terms of Service
- Information Technology Services Ltd reserves the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms of Service to the fullest extent of the law. Information Technology Services Ltd may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate the Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Information Technology Services Ltd has no obligation to pre-screen or monitor your access to or use of the Datafield Site or any information, materials or other content provided or made available through the Datafield Site, but has the right to do so. You hereby agree that Information Technology Services Ltd may, in the exercise of Information Technology Services Ltd’s sole discretion, remove or delete any entries, information, materials or other content that violates these Terms of Service or that is otherwise objectionable.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account shall not result in cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- The Account page provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link. Any cancellation of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. This information cannot be recovered from Information Technology Services Ltd once your account is cancelled. Please be aware that Information Technology Services Ltd may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database. We will make reasonable commercial efforts to delete your information as soon as possible after you communicate that intention to us.
- Cancellations will take effect immediately. Upon the commencement of a new Service period the Service will terminate without additional notice, and you will not be charged for any subsequent Service periods. You will not be provided any refunds for unused time on your Service period.
- Information Technology Services Ltd reserves the right to terminate any free Accounts that do not receive a form submission for 6 months or is not logged into for 6 months. Information Technology Services Ltd, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account if (1) you breach these Terms of Service or (2) your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth of other users of the Service. In each such case Information Technology Services Ltd may refuse to provide you any current or future use of the Datafield Site, or any other Information Technology Services Ltd Service. Any termination of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. This information cannot be recovered from Information Technology Services Ltd once your account is terminated; however Information Technology Services Ltd may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database.
- Information Technology Services Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
12. Modifications to the Datafield Site and Prices
- Information Technology Services Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Datafield Site and Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Datafield Sites, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Datafield Site, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Datafield Site.
- Information Technology Services Ltd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Datafield Site.
- Information Technology Services Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Datafield Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Datafield Site after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
13. Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Datafield Site. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Information Technology Services Ltd does not pre-screen Content, but Information Technology Services Ltd and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Datafield Site.
14. Notification of Claims of Infringement
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Information Technology Services Ltd for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement at terms@Data-field.com
- Please provide the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the Datafield Site site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Information Technology Services Ltd will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
15. API Terms
- Customers may access their Datafield Site Account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Datafield Site, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that Information Technology Services Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Information Technology Services Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Information Technology Services Ltd via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Information Technology Services Ltd, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Information Technology Services Ltd will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Information Technology Services Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE DATAFIELD SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. INIFINITY BOX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE DATAFIELD SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE DATAFIELD SITE.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE FORMS AND CONTENT ON THE DATAFIELD SITE AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE SUBMISSION OR DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond within a reasonable amount of time during regular business hours.
- SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
17. Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR DATAFIELD SITE ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR DATAFIELD SITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR DATAFIELD SITE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES OR DATAFIELD SITE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES).
- THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR DATAFIELD SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Information Technology Services Ltd or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Information Technology Services Ltd.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Questions about billing should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.